Lockheed Martin/University of Maryland Innovation Conference
The School of Publc Policy's Center for Public Policy and Private Enterprise, and the Center for Logistics Collaboration would like to invite you to Join us for our 4th Annual Lockheed Martin/UMD Innovation Conference, on November 8-9, at the Marriott's UMUC Inn and Conference Center. This is meeting spans across the entire UMD Community (Researcher, Faculty, and Students) and the entire Lockheed Martin Corporation. There will be representation and presentations from each of the LM Business Units and Sr. Leadership; and from the UMD Students, Faculty, and Researchers. This conference is a great demonstration of the strategic relationship between LMCO and the University of Maryland, which helps to better meet future national security needs via mission engineering, capability portfolios, and technology evolution.
This event is open to all ALL Faculty, Students, Researchers, and Staff. We will also have a Social Networking Hour/Exhibit Hall on November 8th from 6:00P - 8:00P, which will include a desktop F-35 Simulator, and other exhibits from UMD! Please RSVP via the link above for both the 2 Day Meeting and Social Networking/Exhibit Hour!
The Final Agenda is currently available, and can viewed HERE!
Topics will include:
- Innvoation for operations
- Science & tech / research & development via educational/training relationships
- Engaging the innovation ecosystem through UMD
- AI trusted autonomy
- Overall strategic partnership - where we are now and where we are headed
- New business models & decision science
- Composable, large-scale social system modeling & simulation
- Updating standards and regulations
- Capturing LM funded student reserach findings
If you should have any questions regarding the two days of events, please contact Dawn Pulliam at email@example.com.